Sunday, June 29

DIY Makeup storage!

Hi everyone, today the weather has been pretty miserable here in england so i thought i would do some organising and sort all my makeup out! (i really did not realise how much i had!) I decided to separate everything out into sperate containers, and so i thought id take you through how i did it!
In the first tray i put all my base makeup, so my primers and foundation/bb creams, i lined them all up neatly so you can see everything. Then in the next tray i put in all my concealers, powders and blushers. I put these two trays next to each other on my dressing table. Then i took a long tall container and lined up all my makeup brushes and my eyelash curlers. Then i got a tiny little pot and put my makeup sponges and tiny little eye shadow brushes in it. Next up i got a round deep pot and filled it with all my little eyeshadows. Then i got another tray container and lined up all my mascaras, eyeliners and brow products. Then i got another deep round pot and filled it with all my lipsticks, lip liners and two lip balms. They all fit really nicely in these pots and i lined up the last three tubs along with the next one in a row. And the final one is a big tray of lip glosses. These trays/pots all fit really nice and snug on my dressing table and its so much easier now to be able to see all my makeup and access it easily. You could decorate these pots if you wanted to with stickers or ribbon, but i like to keep mine clear so i can see everything. Check out how it looked when i finished down below!

I hope you guys liked this post and found it useful, have a good week wherever you are in the world!

byeee x gk




No comments:

Post a Comment