Tuesday, June 10

Top tips for savvy shopping!

Hi everyone! I'm currently wiring this post from the comfort of my bed as I am absolutely shattered! Today I'm gonna give you guys my best tips for savvy shopping. I'm no personal stylist, these are just the things that help me and what I follow! 
So first of all, it's all about the fit of the item, don't buy things that don't quite fit, and that you haven't tried on. Trust me it's worth the que! 
Seccond of all, make sure you know how you could style the item before you buy it, and you also need to know what other items go with it. Other wise your never gonna wear it! 
Thirdly, don't but things that you already have very similar things like, there's no point and your wasting your money! 
Next up, I like to make a list of things I need before I go shopping so that I know what I NEED to get! 
I also do my online research before I go out shopping, as you can often get things cheaper in other places, and I don't like missing out! 
Lastly, if your on a budget, save your money. It's better to save for a long time and then know exactly what you want to buy, than keep going out with little money and buying things that you don't really need. 

That's all for today guys, follow my Instagram @grxce.k for my life in pictures! 

I'm thinking of making a YouTube Chanel, what do you think? 

Byeeee x gk 

No comments:

Post a Comment