Thursday, June 5

Clean and Clear, and other skincare things Review!

HI everyone! I recently this week just got some new skin care things to refresh my skin care routine as a lot of my products had just run out and i thought it was time for a change!
I got myself a load of clean and clear things first, i got the Morning Refresh face scrub which has a lemony scent and is in a bright below colour. It really brightens you skin and cleans your pores. I also got the 3 in 1 oil free exfoliator, i use this in the evenings and it lathers nicely on the face and gives a really deep clean. Also i got the cleanser which is a thinner liquid form, its really good and you can feel it working on your skin, i use it after the exfoliator in the evenings. I also got the 3 in 1 skin treatment in the little silver tube. Its a really hard hitting thick gel that targets spots in 4 hours and i love it.
For my body i just got a Coconut & Cream body exfoliating shower gel, this smells delishhh and is so good for your skin. Last of all i have the Nivea gentle face cleansing wipes, i use these to take off my make up when i get home, especially eye make up.

I hope you enjoy these products as much as me if you have/are getting these!

Lots of love, byee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment