Thursday, June 19

This week's beauty favourites!

Hi everyone, today i was looking through my makeup bag and realised i haven't done a favourites post for you guys yet! So here are the products I've been loving at the moment! First of all is my face favourites (oo alliteration) first of all my happy light illuminating serum by bourgeois which is a primer, i really like this one as its not very expensive and really makes your skin glow! Apply it with your finger tips and pat it into your skin for a gorgeous glow and it really helps keep your makeup on your face. The other face product is the Illuminating touch brightening concealer by collection, this comes in a pen with a little brush end and you twist the product to squeeze it into the little brush. You can apply it like a big colouring pencil and its a really nice consistency, the colours great and i have purchased this multiple times now. Moving onto eyes, i just have one product for you which i use every day, this is the maybelline 'the mega plush volume express' mascara and i love it! I got this a while back and recently I've been using it every day, it makes my lashes look so thick and long and i just love the brush! Onto my eyebrows, this is a long time favourite of mine and i have actually done a review of this product, its the sleek brow kit, and i have the colour light. This is a little box with a powder and a gel in it with an angled brush for the gel, a round brush for the powder and some tweezers for neatening stuff up. This is my favourite bro product as it does everything and its such a good colour! Finally onto lips i have two products, firstly the Maybelline colour sensational lipstick in the colour electric orange, this is a vibrant orange tone which suits my skin tone lovely, it gives any outfit a pop of colour and is right on trend for summer. And my last favourite of the week is my Rimmel Lasting finish colour rush chubby stick lipstick in 500 The Redder The Better. This is a really glossy red, perfect for summer. Its really moisturising and easily build able whether you want a subtle red tone or full on red. This is my favourite red lip product, i love it!!
So thats it for today guys, please follow and check out my instagram @grxce.k !!!
And also please tell your friends, your class mates, your siblings, anyone about my blog, i really love blogging and i hope you enjoy my blog, so plea help me reach 2000 views, and then i will start my youtube channel!
Thank you all, ilyyy, bye x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment