Sunday, June 8

Life Update: Dance East, One Direction, County Netball, and summer!

Hi everyone, tonight I'm extremely tired as u will soon find out. So here is a slightly shorter post, about my life. So last night I went to see my babies One Direction at Wembley, and let me tell you, you guys need to see this tour cus it was incredibleee! However, today I had my dance east stage two audition. Last week I had my first one, and u got selected to go to these ones. We find out whether we got a place not this Tuesday coming the next, wish me luck! I also have netball county trials tommorow, so I'll be spending Tuesday in bed sleeping (I wish!) I've been extremely busy recently, but I'm really looking forward to summer, I'm spending two weeks on a big island with my family and I can't wait! Roll on the summer holidays hey! 

Let me know if any of you do dance east or you went to one direction on Saturday! 

Byee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment