Monday, June 2

Oxford street fashion haul!

Hi guys! Tomorrow night i have a netball match so i won't be able to post, so heres tomorrows post a day early! This is my Oxford Street fashion haul! Me and my mum went up to oxford street on Friday last week, so heres a list of everything i bought!

River Island- As you know if you read my last post, I'm slightly obsessed with river island right now, however i did only buy one item in there, a pair of gorgeous medium denim high waisted shorts with side zip details.

H&M- Now in here i got a few more items! I also am completely in love with h&m (I'm obsessed) I decided to get a white cropped jumper, a pale turquoise green halter top, a grey body con midi dress and a body con short gingham print skirt. There gorgeousness.

Primark- In primark i got some pretty jewellery, a three necklace set in gold with cute little charms, and three pairs of earrings, one pair of egg shaped hoops with lots of purple diamonds on (gorgeous) and two pairs of little silver hoops, one with silver diamonds on. I also got a really chic pair of brown tortoiseshell sunglasses which i wear all the time! I did get a pair of medium wash jeans but i was not impressed with these and so they shall be going back!

American Apparel- i got nothing in here, (its so expensive it kills me) but i did spend quite a while lusting over clothes in their <3333

Thats it for this haul guys, hope you enjoyed this, sorry for such a short post but a longer one will be up on thursday so be sure to check it out!

Byee, love you all x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment