Tuesday, July 1

Gracie's house, Latin and picture day makeup!

Hi everyonee. Right now I'm not on my mac, I'm on my friend Gracie's. I really want a mac book air so so bad so I'm super jealous of her! Tonight, I'm going to a latin evening to help out with her, so that should be fun! I'm taking latin as a gcse and its super duper fun and a great opportunity.

Yesterday, i was part of a presentation to give my friends parents some money in memory of him as he sadly passed away last year. We had a professional photographer in and so i wanted to look good in the photo's! And so here are my tips for getting flawless photo day makeup!
1- First of all, get your self a good quality primer and get some good foundation to get a perfect base. This will make your skin look perfect in the flash and close up.
2- Put on some eyeliner and mascara to define your eyes and make them stand out. This also makes them look bigger and it also makes them pop.
3- If your not allowed to wear a bright lip colour put on a glossy sheen to add interest to that feature, and to make your lips look bigger.
4- Always smooth hair with a hair oil to tame frizz and make your hair look smooth and sleek in the photo.


Thats it for today guys, i'll be getting posts up more frequently if i can over the summer, and starting my youtube so stay tuned daily for updates on that!

byeeee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment