Monday, July 21

Airport fashion and beauty; tips for flying!

Hi everyone, this is tomorrows post as tomorrow i will be unable to upload as i am flying out to greece and spending the whole day travelling. So i thought i would share with you some outfit ideas for flying and some beauty tips too.
Firstly, dress comfortably. Wear something comfy but still chic, i will be wearing some black topshop leggings, a pink cropped sweat top from h&m that says peachy on the front and a lace vest top i made myself. I will also have my new vintage sunglasses ready to put on when i arrive. This is just a cute comfy outfit that i can stay warm or cool in. I will also be wearing a pair of white pumps from primark as they are cooler than converse but still protect my feet. I also highly recommend taking a pashmina in your hand luggage as it is small, lightweight but works really well as a blanket if you get cold.


Now onto beauty, in your hand luggage you can only take 100ml of products and you have to put them in a clear bag. I will be taking a miniature simple moisturiser as it is essential to moisturise your skin on the plan as airplane air is really dehydrating. Also a chapstick to keep my lips hydrated and a benefit dandelion lipgloss to put on before we land. I am also taking a hand cream, hand food by soap and glory, to smooth my hands. I don't recommend wearing makeup to fly in as it is heavy on your skin and doesn't allow it to breath, besides if your eyes are looking dull and tired stick some sunglasses on! Another tip is if your reading or doing something on the plane, tie your hair up out of the way as it can get very annoying!

I hope your enjoying the summer and having a good break, i will be away for two weeks, and so I'm going to upload as much as i can but sorry if posts are not as on schedule! I will also be trying to film some blogs and videos while I'm out there so look out for them when i get back!

Love you guys, byee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment