Wednesday, July 30

One trick to long lasting lip looks!

Hi everyone, sorry for the late posts I'm still on holiday and I won't be back till Tuesday. After then I promise, regular posts!! Also I have exciting news that when I get home I will be starting my YouTube channel! I've taken lots of footage while I've been here and expect lots of vlogs when I get home!!
But onto this post! I have a little trick for you to keep your lipstick in place all day long! First of all moisturize your lips with a Chapstick or lip balm. Once this has soaked in take a matte face powder and powder your lips so they look rather nude, matte and dry. Then take your lip colour and apply one coat, blott, and then apply another. I promise long lasting lips all day!! 

I'll try and get a couple more posts up before I get home then back to normal!

Byeee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment