Friday, July 4

MY NEW CAMERA!!

Hi guys, sorry this post didn't go up yesterday i was out all night but on wednesday MY CAMERA CAME! If you read my blog weekly you will know that I've been so so so excited about getting a camera to blog/vlog and take amazing photos on. I have the Canon Powershot SX170, and i got it half price which is great! I love how its not too small and thin but isn't too chunky either, its perfectly sized- and so so cute. This is my first professional camera and I'm so happy with it, i would recommend it to any first time camera buyers as its not too expensive yet amazing quality. Now I've got my camera I'm looking to start my youtube chanel, if anyone has any tips or advice for me it would be most appreciated as I'm by no means an expert at all!! I'm rather new at it all and really nervous!!

So id like to ask all you lovely lot to have a think about some videos you'd like to see and either dm me on instagram, or comment on one of my photos on insta, @grxce.k  You could also leave a comment on here for me, that'd be lovely!

Tell your friends about my blog and spread the word, love you all bye x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment