Sunday, July 20

Summmeeerrrrrrr!! Superdrug Haul!

Hey everyone, in a couple of days I'm jetting off to Greece for my summer holiday! I'm so so so excited! And being a fashion/beauty enthusiast I had to go shopping!! Today I thought I'd share with you all the beauty bits I bought in Superdrug! 
I finally got the maybelline 24 hour age rewind under eye concealer which is amazing. I also got the rimmel scandal eyes thin eyeliner, this is really easy to use and perfect for easy eyeliner! Then I got a medium/dark bronzer from MUA for my tan on holiday! I also got myself some Garnier Soleil invisible spray sun cream in factor 30 to protect my skin. I also got the Vaseline spray and go in coconut which smell amazing. Then I just got some nose strips, clean and clear rapid action 4hour spot cream and some cotin pads! That's about it I think, just a few bits before I set off! 
Hope you all have a good summer, love you all, I'll try and keep posting as much as I can!

Byee x gk 
P.s. I also got this seriously yummy sticky toffee creamy cooler from Costa which was heavennnnn, go try it I dare ya;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment