Thursday, July 17

Last day of school hair & makeup tips!

Hey everyone, tomorrow is my last day of school before summer!! I know that everyone wants to look good on the last day as its the last time your going to see your friends for a while and there are often a to of pictures taken. I really hope i don't have a black eye for tomorrow as today i got hit in the eye with a rounders ball :( Oh well, life goes on!
So first thing i do is prime my face ready for the day, this helps my makeup go on much smoother and makes sure it stays all day long! Then i apply my concealer to any blemishes and redness i may have. I blend this in with my fingers to keep it smooth against my skin. Then i take my BB cream or you could use foundation and apply a thin layer all over the skin making sure to blend out with a sponge to avoid harsh lines. I then apply a lighter concealer under my eyes to brighten my dark circles. I blend this out with the sponge too. Next i apply a setting powder to keep it all in place. Then i move on and lightly blush my cheeks, keep it natural but add a little bit of light. Then i move onto my eyebrows and put some gel in to keep the shape and fill them out. Next i move onto my eyelashes and give them a coat of mascara. Then i add a nude eyeshadow to my eyes for some shimmer and base. Then lastly i put a nude lipstick onto my lips and add a pinky/peachy gloss.


Then for my hair i have 3 options, which i haven't decided on yet:
Firstly you could curl your hair, make it nice and loose and beachy. This has a really relaxed summer feel. You could always clip a section of the front back with some bobby pins, or tie half up.
Secondly, you could straighten your hair and add  some tiny little plaits to add interest. Then take the top section of your hair and tie it into a little bun on top of your head. Then take a comb and back comb some sections, if you have a salt spray scrunch and spray to add texture to your locks.
Lastly you could always go for a classic french braid, but try weaving some ribbon into it and adding some flower clips for interest.
I think i will go with the second option as it is my favourite.

Make sure to apply lots of perfume as its very hot and you want to smell good if your giving people hugs!!
Hope you all have a good last day!!

Lots of love, bye x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment