Saturday, May 31

Life Update and where to shop for summer!

Hey everyone! I'm so so so sorry i haven't posted all week, I've been so busy, as most of you know its half term this week. I've had my netball trials and my stage one audition for Dance East and things are going really well in my life right now. I'm through to stage two in both! However, i have also done a lot of shopping, and I'm gonna give you the low down on where to shop for summer!

River Island is definitely my first stop when i go shopping now, I'm in love with their summer collection. I never really shopped in river island before now, but I'm obsessed. I recently picked up a tribal peacock printed crop top (in the style of my last post) a white off the shoulder Bardot styled top, and a pair of medium wash denim shorts. I'm in loveeee.

The majority of the stuff i've bought recently has actually been from H&M. The clothes in here are beautiful, have a great fit, and at a very reasonable price. I'm really impressed with there clothes this season, their all so on trend and beautiful! Just a few of the things i got were a midi plain grey dress, a turquoise high neck top, a gingham body con skirt and a cropped white zip-up hoody. They're also amazing for basics, really soft comfy fabrics in neutral tones.

If you've never been to the topshop on Oxford Street, your life is not complete. They have a bubbleology and a frozen yogurt shop inside the store, the vintage collection is amazing, they have loads of other brands such as Jaded London and Fusey on the bottom floor. AND the AshishXTopshop collection which is super awesome. They also still stock the KateXTopshop collection which is stunning. You could spend days in there and still not see everything!

Thats it for today guys. I'm thinking of starting a youtube chanel, what do you think??

love you all, byee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment