Tuesday, May 20

New top that you need in your life!

Hi everyone, today i thought id share with you guys my new obsession, the high neck stroppy crop top. These things are everywhere, I've been watching youtube videos this evening and in a bout 4 of the hauls they all had at least on of these tops. They look so chic and put together and there perfect for the summer because it still allows all of your back and arms to tan and also your belly. The one that i'll be snapping up is the plain grey one from Miss Selfridge that i will put a picture of down below. I love it and its definite;y my next buy. I just think their so cute, and you can get some lovely colours and prints. Let me know if you are already ahead of the trend!

Please follow me on instagram, @grxce.k

love you all my beautiful viewers!
byee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment