Sunday, May 4

Wish List; next buys (fashion and beauty)

Hi everyone, its sundaayyy!
Well i have a non-pupil day at my school tomorrow and so i think I'm gonna go shopping! I thought id let you know whats on my wish list of things to get! First of all, every time i go into topshop i feel myself drawn in to the shoes, i think i have a shoe obsession right now, anyway i have decided my absolute favourites are the black crocodile kinda texture patent skate shoes, THEY ARE PERFECT! Next up, also from topshop, is the tortoiseshell brown/black cat-eye sunglasses, these are so gorgeous, and look just like Alexa Chung's for a fraction of the price. While we're on sunglasses, i have also spotted an absolute steal-buy that i just need in my life, the h&m round sunglasses, they're brown with metal on and their gorgeeeeeeous! The last fashion buy I'm after is a pair of good old jeans, now i don't know where I'm gonna get these from but I'm desperate for a good old pair of comfy denim jeans. Oh and i also really want the h&m white jeggings, there so comfy, i mean seriously, go try 'em on. Moving onto beauty, i really want the Real Techniques expert face brush, I've seen so many you tubers rave about this and i just need to try it out! I also needed the Bourjois happy light luminous primer, it smells amazing, looks amazing, feels amazing, and its PINK, whats not to love!! I'm also on the look out for a bronzer and a big powder brush, not too sure which ones yet though. And last of all, I'm looking for a new red and bright pink lipstick, i think i'lll probably go for the Kate x Rimmel ones because they pply really nicely.

Well i think thats it guys, if you have any ideas on what bronzer i should buy be sure to email me or leave a comment! Make sure you go follow me on instagram too @gracekxdd_

Byeeee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment