Sunday, May 18

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Shampoo&Conditioner Review

Hi guysss, the weather in england today has been beautiful! Ive enjoyed the day out in the sun with family and friends, let me know how you enjoyed your day in the sun in the comments below!
Todays post is a review of the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner, these are the shampoo and conditioners that I've been using for the last month or so, and I'm in love with it. My hair always feels so clean and nourished after I've used it and it smells delishhhhh. My hair is about medium length (bra strap length when straightened) but I've really noticed that it is starting to grow a little by little, the products really are working! I would really recommend it to girls trying to grow their hair longer, as I'm lusting over super long luscious locks, this product is making me wait, but keeping my hair clean, strong and nourished. I really do love it. Its a little pricey for a high-street shampoo and conditioner at i think just over £7 a bottle, but its worth it, and I'm definitely going to be sticking with it.
If you do try it out let me know what you think!
Be sure to follow me on instagram; grxce.k            (omg i got 1k today!)

Byeeeeee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment