Friday, May 9

Easy, yummy snack: Banana nutella sandwiches!

Hi everyone, sorry this post didn't go up last night but i was at a netball competition and had some school work to do so here it is now! So i know, well if your like me, when you get in from school you want a snack, something yummy but not too unhealthy, and here is my little sweet treat when i get in if I'm feeling hungry!
Take a banana and slice it into thinnish circles. Take a piece and spread on a small dot of nutella on the slice, then take another piece of banana and put it on top, making a little sandwich. Just keep making them until the whole banana is gone! There so yummy and not that unhealthy either. You can always use peanut butter instead but personally i don't like it so i use Nutella instead!
Hope you guys enjoy this, go try it out! Be sure to send me a message and send me a picture if you found this useful! Byeeeeee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment