Friday, May 16

Top 5 girly films you have to see!

Hi everyone, todays post is all about my top 5 girly films that you just have got to see!
First up is The Last Song, this has to be the saddest, cutest film of all time, starring Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth its a definite must see, I've cried every time I've watched!
Seccond is Love Actually, classic film, never outdated, one of my all time favourites, i just love this movie, it shows love in every shape and form.
Third is LOL, another Miley Cyrus film, girls, you gotta see this, perfect for sleepovers.
Fourth up is Divergent, i went to see this film as soon as it came out and it was AMAZING, i went back and saw it again it was that good, plus Four (Theo James) is absolutely gorgeoussss<3
And finally, is a film i have not seen yet, nor have any of you since it isn't out yet, but on the 6th of June, The Fault In Our Stars comes out, and I'm going to see this as soon as i possibly can, I've read the book, and i cried so much, girls if you love a romance, GO AND SEE IT!!

Thats all for today guys, love you all
byeee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment