Wednesday, May 14

My Skincare Routine; Summer 2014

Hi everyone, sorry i forgot to post this on Tuesday, I've been so busy recently with my school work and netball trials, but here it is! This is my Summer skincare routine! 
First of all i like to cleanse and clean my face using a Freederm wipe, then when I'm in the bath/shower i use my St Ives Apricot exfoliator. This helps to keep my skin smooth and refreshed. Then i moisturise my face using the Body Shop Coconut body milk, such an amazing product! Don't use too much of this, just enough to sink into the skin and keep it moisturised and smooth. Then i take my Clearasil Rapid Action treatment cream and put this over any spots or redness i may have, this stuff is a miracle worker, I've used it for years! Then i'll just take some coco butter vaseline and cover my eyelashes from root to tip to keep them long and healthy, and of course apply some cherry chapstick.
This is just what i like to do and what i like to use, it may not work for everyone but it seems to work for me! 
byeeee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment