Thursday, August 21

On The Go: Brow Definition

Hi guys, so I've decided to do a little series of posts called the 'On The Go' series, this will include 3 posts on quick, easy makeup hair and fashion cheats for when you need to fly out the door! Todays post is all about brows, and how to shape, define and fill in brows quickly and easily!

Step 1- Take a matte eyeshadow the same colour or slightly darker than your natural eye brows and roughly fill in the colour all over, don't worry about making it too perfect, and don't extend them yet, just get the basic filling in done. This instantly makes your brows stand out more.


Step 2- To neaten them up a little take a brow comb and comb through all of your brows, gently teasing and shaping the hairs into the desired shape. Take care on this step to get them even and sleek. This also removes any excess powder clogging your brows.

Step 3- This step is optional. If you feel you need to extend your eyebrow shape, take a small angled brush with your eyeshadow again and carefully draw in your extra brow shape. This may be for when you have a little more time as if you do it too quickly you can completely mess up the shape!

Step 4- The last step is to take a clear mascara and just brush through your brows with the mascara to set and hold you brows all day long. the clear mascara acts as a gel and is so easy to apply. You an get clear mascara in a lot of stores, but my personal favourite is by the Natural Collection, its actually a clear mascara for conditioning lashes, which helps to keep your brows healthy too, and bonus its only £1.99, bargain!

So thats it for todays post,  I do this nearly every day to my eyebrows and it just looks so effortless and natural which I really like! There will be a Natural Collection brand review post coming soon so look out for that!


Thank you to everyone who has messaged me about my blog, it really means so much to me to get those lovely messages from people so thank you all my lovelies! A lot of people have been asking whether i am actually going to start my youtube now and at the moment i will not be, I'm really sorry if you wanted to see it but I've got lots of ideas and i just want to save them all for when i'm ready and will have the time to upload regularly and make the best videos i can. When i do decide to do it i want to be prepared and ready and at the moment i'm just enjoying focussing on my blog and making it as good as i can. I will also be redesigning my blog this week so keep checking out to see the new design!

Byeee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment