Tuesday, August 12

Margate shopping haul!

Hi everyone, yesterday i was at my grandparents and they took me shopping to margate, which i have fallen in love with. Margate town is beautiful, and if your like me and you love vintage, its the place to be. Along King. St there are a large number of beautiful vintage shops, but unfortunately we went on a Monday when most things are closed in the area. We only really found one vintage shop that was open called Parapphanelia (i think!) the owner was so lovely and so helpful, i bought a beautiful red/blue check flannel shirt which he gave to me discounted at only £10!! Definitely worth a visit!
Then we went on to the Westwood shopping centre where there are so so may shops including topshop, river island, T K Maxx and primark. First off i went to super drug and purchased two cheap and cheerful items from MUA, a matte neutral palette and a pink rosy blush. Then i went to River Island and in the sale i found an adorable mickey mouse printed jumper, i loved it, and even though its very childish and silly i fell in love with it! Also in the sale i picked up two adorably cute midi rings which were so adorbs!! Then moving on to New Look, i don't normally shop in new look but i found the most beautiful scarf! Its a very large thick red classic tartan check print, and can be doubled up at a planket (see my blog post about plankets here) I love it, so warm and cosy! I then got my favourite film ever with my favourite person ever in… yes you guessed it Divergent on DVD. When i finnish writing this I'm gonna go get me some chocolate and watch it! I got it from HMV. The last thing i got was a really nice blue and white stripe print dress from primark. Its thick and cosy, perfect for autumn!

So thats it everyone, hope you enjoyed this haul, i am considering doing a youtube video on this, hmm not sure!

byee x gk

p.s. tell your friends about my blog, I'm nearly at 2000 views!!! Love you all beautiful people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment