Friday, August 15

A Day At The Beach & OOTD!

Hi everyone, sorry this was supposed to go up last night but i forgot, oops!
A couple of days ago me and my mum went down to the beach of the day! It was lovely and such a beautiful place, we walked along the cliffs and the cliffs themselves were so colourful!















I decided to wear a peachy pink sleeveless shirt with a cute oatmeal jumper with motif and some light wash jeans. On my feet i wore some basic white pumps, simple casual and practical outfit!















It was a beautiful place and not only was the beach lovely, it was full of green park areas too!















Me and my mum went into the arcades and wasted so much money on fun little games, btw the games where you have to grab the toys are such a con omg! But anyway we had a lovely treat day and treated ourselves to some naughty food, fish and chips and donuts!!

We had a super lovely day and i hope you enjoyed looking at our pictures, I'm nearly at 2000 views guys keep viewing and if you like my blog be sure to leave a comment telling me on my instagram photos; @grxce.k

byeeee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment