Monday, April 14

Topshop Spring Leggings

Hey guys, sorry I forgot to post this last night but here it is this morning! This spring I have decided to experiment with print on my bottom half, and so I decided it was time to re discover my love for printed leggings! I went into topshop last week and I knew it was going to be a good shopping trip! They recently have in loads and loads of different printed leggings, the great thing is that there thicker than normal leggings, more like jeggings and leggings combined, and the prints are all gorgeous. I picked up two pairs at £25 each, so not the cheapest but deffinitely worth it. The ones I got are the blue red and white checked pair, and the turquoise red and white pair in a sort of floral, circles pattern- and I loveee them. There perfct to be worn with a crop tee and a light denim jacket and so Spring and summery. So go and get yourself some! 

Be sure to follow me on Instagram @gracekxdd_ 

Bye guysss! X gk 

No comments:

Post a Comment