Thursday, April 10

I'm Back!

Hi everyone! So sorry i haven't posted in such a long time, I've actually been away recently and had a lot of school work to do. But now i'm back, and i thought id let you know that from now on i'll be posting three times a week, Tuesday, Thursday, and sunday! So make sure your active at these times, it will usually be in the evening time in the UK, so be sure to check out my posts!

Today i thought I'd do a quick review of a product i got recently, its the Sleek brow kit in the colour Light. My hair is a dark blonde colour with a few lighter highlights, it is getting light now the suns out! I don't usually do anything to my eyebrows at all as they are naturally quite well shaped, but as you know if you read my Sleek blusher review, i adore Sleek and I'm obsessed with it at the moment! I would definitely recommend using this kit if you have the same hair colour and you want to give your brows a bit more definition without them look fake or drawn on. The other thing i love about this product is that its so sooo easy to use! You just take the angled brush and use the tinted gel to shape your brows and give them some colour and definition, and then you take the round fluffy brush and use the light browny colour powder to set them in place. I just love the look this gives, as it doesn't look artificial at all, but still gives you the subtle impact to help frame your face. DEFFINITELY give this a go, you won't regret it i promise, and its so cheap too, just £7-8 i can't quite remember but something around that price!

Thats it for today, byee guys! x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment