Thursday, April 24

My all time hair must-haves!

Hi guys! Today i thought i'd let you all know my all time favourite hair products, tools, accesories that i couldn't live without!

1- My first product is the L'oreal Paris Elvive Extaordinary Oil, this has to be like my favourite product ever, it just does everything you need from a hair oil! It nourishes, protects, and smells, a-m-a-z-i-n-g! 
2- Seccondly has to be my Bumble and Bumble thickening spray, i discovered bumble and bumble on holiday last year, and fell in love! This little bottle is perfect for travel or home, and really gives your hair some oomph, definite worth while buy! 
3- Next is my Percy & Reed Wonder Balm, now this stuff is just soo soooo good, literally, its amazing! It protects, sculpts, shapes, nourishes, and gives great styling hold, and best of all, it smells, amazzinggg, i laaavvv it, go buy it now!!
4- Next up is just a simple wide tooth styling comb, and yes i do know that this isn't a very wide toothed comb but still, i couldn't live without it. Its great for de-tangling hair, styling and just brushing it out! If you don't have one, go get one now, seriously, you need this is your life.
5- Number five is my blue velvet hair scrunch from Urban Outfitters, now Urban Outfitters is my fav shop eva, this scrunch actually came with a black one which i just love, but for spring i like to be a bit more colourful so i've been using my blue one recently! Their so comfy, they don't snag on your hair and there so in at the moment! 
6- Lastly is my tiny little dark brown hair grips, now these are just the one thing every girl needs, you can do everything with them, and whatever i'm doing with my hair, i can usually find a use for one of these! There super cheap too, like i got a pack of about 10 from Primark for £1, i mean seriously, go get them! 

Thats it for today guys, i hope you enjoyed this post, and if you found this useful or bought any of the products in this post recently and love them as much as me be sure to like and comment! 

Check out my tumblr; graceousfashion.tumblr.com

byeeeeee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment