Friday, September 19

Soap & Glory Solar Powder Bronzer Review!

Hi everyone,
So the other day my um went out and got me the Soap & Glory Solar Powder bronzer, and lets just say, IM OBSESSED!!
I wear this every day now and its just such a perfect, good quality product, I'm hooked. The pallet has two halves, one side is a dark bronze and one a lighter more natural one. I wear them swirled together on a big angled contour brush, and it gives me a lovely natural warmth and contour. I dust it under my cheekbones, across the edges of my forehead and along my jaw line, and i find this gives me just enough definition for day to day use. I would highly recommend this product as for a high street bronzer i was very very impressed, and the compact has a mirror, bonus!

Tune in on Sunday for a Catwalk report from LFW, all my favourite shows for ss15!

byeee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment