Wednesday, September 10

New Blog Post Times + Life Update!

Hi guys, sorry for missing my last post! But the thing is life is unbelievably busy for me right now. Every day except 2 I'm doing sport and I'm knackered to be honest with you. I start my dance east training properly this week and I'm nervous but so excited! I also start cambridgeshire netball next week and i don't know how I'm going to cope with the physical strain! I've realised that to keep doing what i love and get my school work done i just can't keep posting three times a week. So from as of now i will be posting twice a week. Once on wednesday and once on sunday. This will give you a more even week split and hopefully you'll get more detailed posts as well! I love my blog and it makes me so happy to see the views going up so I'm gonna keep trying really hard for you guys, I'm always doing my research! If your a regular to my blog and read every week i would just like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH, i don't now whether anyone actually does but if you do i love u so much okay thanks.

Remember, never give up because if you wanna get to the top theres gonna be hard work to get there.

ily

byeee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment