Thursday, September 4

Back To School Essentials/What's In My School Bag!

Hi guys, so this week i went back to school, and i just thought id share with you some of my back to school essentials!
First of all at the start of each year i like to buy myself a bag. This year i bought myself a blue/green leather rucksack from accessorise and i love it. It's completely different to anything i would usually have and i love the colour and practicality. Rucksacks are just the easiest things to throw on because they fit a load in and are so easy to carry when they get really heavy. Then I will get myself a knew pencil case, this year however my mum gave me a pale blue and white spotty one that she wasn't using, and i really like it! Then of course i have to fill my pencil case. I like to get a new lot of stuff at the start of each year so that it lasts me all year and i won't run out of everything. I buy lots of black or blue pens, pencils, coloured pens, a rubber, ruler, pencil sharpener and a glue stick. Then i have to have a calculator and geometry set. Our school provide us with a planner on the first day back to organise all our homework and clubs etc, this is essential for me. Obviously i the have all my books for the day but i don't get them until i go back as we get knew books. I always like to carry some hair ties for PE, a perfume and/or body spray, a lip balm and some tissues. These always come in handy. I also have to have an inhaler as i have athsma. I also always have arcading book with me for english. At the moment i am reading Divergent by Veronica Roth. Its A M A Z I N G. I'm really trying to get back into reading. As I'm doing art for one of my GCSE's i also have a pack of colouring pencils. Lastly i like to carry a hand sanitizer, as school can be a dirty place!

Hope you all have a good year of school, it's not as bad as you think! Stay positive and succeed!!

Byeeee x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment