Saturday, March 15

My First Post!

Hey Guys! So today i decided to make my own fashion/beauty blog! I've been wanting to do this for such a long time and i finally decided to do it! i'm completely new to all this so if anyone has any ideas in what they'd like to see me post or any cool tips then leave me a comment! 
Today the suns been out all day and it finally feels like spring has arrived! I can't wait for all the spring fashion to come round, and there are few trends that i think are here to stay. I've really been loving my pastels at the moment, especially pastel pinks and blues, and i think these will be continuing to shine on  into spring! The Georgio Armani SS14 show really captured my imagination and if you didn't see it then heres a picture to spark off your adoration for spring pastels! 
As i said if you have any cool ideas of things to post feel free to drop a comment below!
Don't forget to follow me on instagram; graceousfashion
Bye! X gk 

No comments:

Post a Comment