Tuesday, March 18

How to get up in the morning!

Hey guys! Tonight i just thought i'd post a smaller upload, since it's getting late here in the UK and i'm suppeerrrrr tired! Today I thought i'd give you all some really simple but effective tips for getting up in the morning! First of all make sure you set two alarms! First of all i like to have one alarm set next to my bed. This is just a normal battery alarm that just helps to wake me up from my deep sleep! The second one is actually the alarm on my iPhone. I set this with a really happy song, at the moment it's 'On top of the world" by Imagine Dragons, also be sure to put your phone on the other side of the room, so when this alarm goes off you have to get up to turn it off! Once your up what i tend to do is turn all the lights on in my room, this really wakes me up. Also be sure to make your bed at this point because once your beds made you won't tend to crawl back under the covers! Then i like to get dressed, it really helps to pick out your outfit the night before so your not scrambling for clothes and you save time. When it comes to applying make up do it where there is bright or natural light. This will not only help you to see easier but it will even out the skins colours as well! 
So that is my basic getting up tips post! I hope this was useful! Be sure to like this and follow me! 
Bye! x gk

No comments:

Post a Comment